Where does the time go..

I just don't know where the years have gone. I remember so vividly thinking to myself "when will these kids grow up so i can get some sleep?". This past weekend, my oldest son Scott baptized my youngest son Brady. I can not believe that they are so old now. I think of Scott still as the little boy who crawled into bed with my father . There was no place he would rather have been. I know now, at 20, he would do anything for one more chance to do that with his grandpa. February will be 3 years since my father passed away. I know that he wouldnt even be able to find words for the pride he would feel in Scott. Scott was the biggest joy in my father's life. I know that he would be proud of the example Scott is to Brady. I want everyone to know that Scott is an amazing young man and I am so proud of the person he is. Scott, Grandpa would be so proud of you. Never ever forget who you are. I love you.

Comments

Rohan Shearer said…
Great post Robin. Time goes way too fast but it makes you appreciate all the memories.

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...