CASSIDY IS FINALLY 16












Today Cassidy is finally 16! She has been waiting for this day since she was old enough to know that 16 is how old she needs to be to officially date. I can not believe how fast the time has gone. She has changed so much from this little girl into the young woman I am so proud of. How does she go from the little girl with the soccer ball to the girl with the boy ? Why cant we just stop time and keep them little? I love you Cassidy....have a great day!!















Comments

Rohan Shearer said…
Happy Birthday Cassidy!
LaRae said…
Robin - how did you ever find our family blog? What a surprise to hear from you. I just love the blogging world. It makes it easy to connect with so many people no matter where they are. Anyway - It HAS been forever! It's not fair that our kids grow up on us! Happy 16th to Cassidy. I sweat I just turned 16 and in a few years it will be my daughter's turn. Not fair!

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...