5 HOURS IS ALL THEY NEED





I am helping stuff backpacks with food on Wed January 28, for the 3 square food bank. This gives kids who might not have a meal over the weekend ( because they receive free lunches during the week at school) , food. I would love to get some friends to come and help out as well .It is only from 930-1130 am . Go to the site and sign up. Let me know if you do and we can go together.

http://www.volunteercentersn.org/projects/viewProject.php?_mode=occurrenceView&_action=load&ixActivity=64&_clearFlag=specialevent&_clearFlag=course&ixFeed=6

Comments

BARKHUFF said…
Hi, my name is Beth Barkhuff and you commented on my blog about my son's eczema jackbarkhuff.blogspot.com. I just wanted to say thank you!! It really helped his body...any more suggestions about his skin, especially his face? I'll do anything! Also, I noticed that he tends to break out when he sweats. Did that happen to your son as well? Thank you again! I really really appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...