THEY GROW UP...AND KEEP LEAVING!



So I feel sad today. My second oldest, Taylor 19 left today...again. She left last summer to attend college in Utah. It took me a few weeks to get past being sad. Don't get me wrong, I was thrilled for her! I was sad for me. So all year I knew she would spend the summer at home with us and I would have her back, for a while at least. Well, being the amazing person that she is, an AMAZING camp called Gold Arrow ( I attended as a child and so did my kids) has hired her to be their rock climbing instructor. It is a wonderful opportunity for her and I know she loves the smell of the trees, campfires and she adores little kids. She will be in heaven. I on the other hand will miss her like crazy. Why cant they just stay little? I have tried to talk them into this but they just do not seem to agree. I still have the other 3 at home, for now. Until Scott leaves again...this is his LAST summer home before law school and the life of a big boy...ugg do not even get me started on that. I love you Tay....and I am so proud of you. P.S. Scott school called they said stay home lol just kidding...kinda

Comments

Unknown said…
She´s smart, talented, beautiful and overall the most amazing girl i have ever met. i think its a big debate on who misses her more because you got to see her just the other day!
Ficklins said…
HA Andrew...from what I hear, if you have it your way..I wont get to have her very long :)Good job on the Mission. You will be home before you know it!
Ficklins said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...