HOME SCHOOL





I hear so many horror stories about middle school these days. I am so glad that I have stuck to schooling Brady myself for middle school. I know some people think Home schooled kids are weird, eat granola, sew their own socks, and live in a cave but it just is not the case. I use a great program called K-12 and after taking all of the standardized tests for CCSD, Brady is well past the "beyond expectations" range and finished 6th grade with 100% in every subject. He is an amazing kid and I love the time we have together at school each day. I will send him to regular high school but for now this works great. We go to the library on Monday and always stop for a shaved ice after. Anyone else considering doing the at home thing, I say go for it. It takes work but the outcome is so worth it! Back to school August 24th ...can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...