SAN DIEGO




I just spent 10 days in San Diego with Cassidy , Brady, my niece Chloe, my sister Pam, my mom and her friend Milt. Scott and Taylor were there at the end of the trip but by then we had gotten over taken pictures. We had a great time and we did not want to go home. I think I have also decided that I will make the move to Del Mar and not to Idaho. My sister Pam lives there now right on the beach and we decided that the two of us would have a great time if we moved there too so as it looks right now, next August we will be moving to the beach! Here are some random pictures of our vacation!








Oceanside

Chloe was not allowed in the "shark infested ocean" .



Brady at Sealife park in Carlsbad


The kids at dinner in Coronado



Pam at dinner


Mom and Milt at dinner


Brady learned to surf and is amazing!!!


The girls at the beach house


Sea World..front row at the Shamu show..they were soaked!


Brady and Cassidy at Point Loma


The store was called "Cassidy"


Oceanside

The girls loved the rental car!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...