LIFE


I was noticing that the past 3 posts on here were sad. I guess that is what I am feeling the past few weeks. I am learning to get past the divorce and I am really ok with it. I have been sad to see both of my girls recently hurt in relationships. Seeing them sad has been more painful to me then my divorce. I mean haven't they been through enough already? I have a lot of admiration for the strength that they have to power on through things. Heartache doesn't last forever but at the time, it seems as though it will. All I can do is hope that the pain is brief and leaves no scars.



I hope to see some light at the end of this very long tunnel very soon. I have been told we are not given more than we can handle...I think we are all at that point. Is it our turn for some happiness yet? I will focus on the good, and try to forget all that we have lost the past 4 years. I will try. We will try. We will be ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...