SCOTT NEEDS AN INTERVENTION


My son Scott has a serious problem when it comes to college sports. For years I thought it was a passing thing and in time he would kind of move past it. I was so wrong! He gets worse and worse with each passing season. Yesterday I woke up to a text from him that read.."it's here, it's here,it's here, it's here" over and over again. I sent back one asking him " what is here" His reply " football season!" He even admits it is a tad bit disturbing. I feel so badly for his wife, if he can find someone to marry him in between regular season and play offs of any given sport. I have said, I think the child would watch law darts if it was on ESPN.


After church last Sunday, he and some friends camped out over night in line to get football tickets. There was only 100 to be had. He stayed up all night long ( texting me through out the night) , went to class and to work with NO SLEEP. Now this would be stupid/impressive enough on its own but here is the "kicker"...he already had tickets. He just had to be that much closer to USU football. So here is picture of my sports crazed son. I love this boy so much and I sure hope that someday his wife can love in in spite of his first true love..college sports.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...