BUSY...


I have looked at this page a few times lately and have tried to think of what to write. There just is not much time to get things into words that justify what I feel somedays ..so an update list of my thoughts lately might work best.



1. My mother is still ill, obviously. We needed a medication for her that was only available in Japan . We did everything we could to get it for her. She is now taking it and doing well. She said today she felt better then she had in months.


2. The kids...Scott has been accepted into 2 law schools as of right now. Still waiting to hear from 10 others. We are so excited and proud of him. Taylor has changed so much. It makes me sad in many ways to see my daughter become a person I no longr know. I hope it is a phase and she will find herself again. regardless, I Hope that she knows I love her so much I can not express it. Cassidy is doing GREAT! Over the SILLY boy and she has realized that there are many other boys out there. She also has come to see that people ( and their families) are not always who they claim to be. It has been a learning period for her and she now sees she is very strong and does not need his strength, she has her own. Brady is the same as always bright and sweet and funny. What a great great child.


3. The bad economy has effected so many people and it hurts to see everyone I love and know strugle in one way or another.


4. My ex husband is still the person I depend on most in the world. He still to this day has NEVER let me down. I sleep well at night knowing he is always there for me.


5. I am starting my own company. I am making home made all organic food for dogs. So far it is a hit with all testers. If you want to try some out for me let me know! I will be calling it "don't make me beg".


6. I love my neice and nephew as much as I do my own children. Those are not just words. I really do.


7. The holidays go by so quickly now. I miss having little ones to shop for. Grandkids...someday.


8. I measure time in the death of my father. I find that when I try to remember when something happened, I place it in time to when my father died. I ask myself if he was alive or if the event happened after his death. It makes me sad to be without him.


9. I need to remember to take more pictures of my family. I am so terrible about it.


10. I need to write on here more so that I do not resort to lists.


I hope that everyone has a wonderful 2010...we all need it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...