21 THINGS ABOUT TAYLOR




Taylor will be 21 on Monday. Time sure does fly. I love you Tay.

1. Her full name is Taylor Lauren Ficklin, her nick names are Tay, Tay too, Tay too larue and Chupie.
2. She was due March 7,1990 but was born on Valentine's Day.
3.She was a wild toddler and a TON of work.
4.She was tiny. Even as a freshman in high school she was 4'8" and 70 lbs.
5. She is now 5'8" and 115 lbs
6. She is too smart for her own good.
7. She is by far one of the best people I know.
8. She still loves Hello Kitty
9. She was named after my sister Lori.
10. She adores her little brother most of all.
11.She taught herself how to play the piano and writes her own songs.
12.My father once told my mother that he thought Taylor was one of the most incredible people he ever knew. (my mom told me this).
13.she played basketball in middle school even though she was so small her heart was in it.
14. She was a cheerleader for 6 years.
15. She has a life threatening allergy to all Penicillin spores.
16.She doesn't drink soda because a boyfriend when she was in high school didn't drink it so she stopped too.
17.She has planned on being a doctor since she was 3 years old and is still following that dream.
18.She has been to Canada,Mexico, England, and Israel.
19. When she is sleepy she is GRUMPY, but that is the only time she is.
20. She always sticks to her standards and is true to who she is.
21. I am so proud of her and wonder what I did to end up with such an amazing daughter.
I love you Tay.

Comments

Me said…
Soooo sweet. How blessed you are to have one another.

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...