JOANN ORCHOW 12/13/32-02/20/2010







After a long battle with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis my mother passed away. The suffering has ended for her, and she no longer has to live life with a tube in her nose and in bed. She went in peace and that is all any of us could hope for. I on the other hand struggle and suffer daily now. I want to pick up the phone and tellher of my pain. How ironic is that? I want to go over to her house, as I did everyday and watch bad daytime TV with her. I want to tell her the same thing over and over because she fogot what i had told her. I want to go to McDonalds and get her ice cream. I look at my oldest sister and I think how unfair it is that she had 15 more years with her then I did. I now that is silly but I do. I am the youngest, I got less time. I know my mom would want us to enjoy life and be kind to each other. I have this struggling anger inside . I want to smash things, break things...scream. My mother had NOTHING else wrong with her. She never smoked and yet she died from a horrible lung disease. Life was unfair to her, and even more to all of us. She was the center of our family and now it is void of the humor and the fun that only my mother brought. I am so proud to call myself her daughter. I will miss my mom every day of my life. I will want my mom every day of my life . I will need my mom every day of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...