MONTANA...I THINK YES!











So after spending some time in Helena last week, I think we have decided to move to Helena Montana. I have gotten where I just do not enjoy living in Vegas. There are MANY people here that used to be in my life, or the lives of my children who are now ruining life for us. It is a shame that a group of people can strip away so much from a family by their actions. They go to sleep at night never even thinking of the things their actions and their words have done.








So...with that being said, we have decided to move. We found an amazing home and the people there are so frienddly. There is nothing in Vegas for us anymore. Both of my parents have died, my marriage is no longer and the above mentioned situation have made it easy to go. I am hopeful my sister will move as well in time but for now, I am putting my life and the life of cassidy and Brady first. The HOPE is to be gone by December 1st. Wish us luck :)

Comments

Brittney said…
I'm sorry that living in Vegas is no longer enjoyable for you :( . but you are completely right in putting your children first.. i would do the same. Anyway, with that said, i am maybe a little bit jealous that you are moving to montana... we drive through every year to go to canada and i always say the same things... "it's so beautiful!! Everyone is so friendly!" The exact things you have said! So good luck! Montana is pretty awesome!
Brittney said…
p.s. i'll miss taking photos of you darling kids.
Alexis said…
It looks absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy you found a place where you guys can go and not have to worry about running in to people who have tried to ruin your life and the lives of your children. I hope one day those people will realize their actions were not Christlike and that they will learn how to treat others the way they want to be treated. I love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...