FAMILY TIME






This week is Summerfest in Logan. It is filled with art, food , live music. it has been perfect weather and we have enjoyed it! we had friend COKE. It is pretty much a funnel cake that is cola flavored, then cola syrup is drizzled over the top. Then whipped cream and cherries. It is so yummy. We had fried oreo's, cheesecake on a stick, Chinese food and a million other good things. We have spent hours there people watching and listening to the live music. i have loved watching little kids dance and run around. It is so nice to have happy times in my life again. I am so so so glad I made the decision to move here. It is the best thing I have ever done for myself and my kids. I will be starting my new job in the next week or so. More on that to come. For now, here are pictures from Summerfest 2011.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...