LITTLE GIRLS GROW UP AND BECOME BRIDES



My little girl (ok she is almost 22 but still) is ENGAGED! December 8, 2011 my soon to be son in law, Josh got down on one knee and made my daughter cry. Taylor and Josh have been together for 3 years. they are a great fit. I would never have picked him for her, which goes to show you that mom does NOT always know best. Taylor is a bright, articulate , amazing person. She makes smart choices and knows what she wants. The two of them adore each other and respect each other and I am so happy for her. It is a strange feeling to know that she will move away and have her own family. It makes ms sad and it makes me happy. I could not love her more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...