A LOT HAS CHANGED

Wow life sure moves quickly. The past few months have been so full of change. Scott got a job with a judge in Idaho Falls and he and Jen moved there in September. They are liking living there. I miss seeing them but I am so happy for them and so proud. Scott would meet me for lunch in Logan and it was nice to have some time with him. They are back in Logan often but I still miss them just stopping by.

Taylor and Josh are going to be moving to Iowa in August for Medical School. I knew it would happen but I never imagined Iowa. It will be an adjustment for sure but I know that they will be happy and successful and that is what I want.

Cassidy is doing great at the salon she works for. She has grown up a lot and I am sure in the next year I will see some major life events going on for her.

Brady..well that is a subject that makes my heart hurt a bit. Brady decided he was needing to be closer to his dad in Vegas and so he moved back. It was hard for many reasons but he needed to get to know his dad and I wanted him to have the chance to do that. He is doing great and seems so happy. I just miss that kid more than he knows.

I am working for a small law firm and I love it. I have a sense of accomplishment that I think was missing in my life. Not that raising 4 amazing kids was not an accomplishment but I think they would be great without me. I am happy here but I do miss my old life so much. I miss my parents, my sisters, being a wife and being a stay at home mom. I love my job and I love working but I miss the time in my life when little kids came home from school with backpacks full of things I didn't know if I should keep or toss out. I miss family dinners and reading bedtime stories. I
miss that life. I feel like it was pulled out from under me. I feel like part of me is gone. I guess it is.

Life is good. I am happy. Life just changes. I guess that is what makes it life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...