Rethinking Things...
So if anyone knows me or has followed my blog, they know that I have been sad over the loss of my marriage. I am FINALLY GLEEFULLY over it.  I am not trying to slam my ex on here but after Thanksgiving drop off of our son, I AM OVER IT! I have put up with a lot over the years but this was the last straw. I am done being spoken to in that way, looked at that way and hurt that way.  I hope he is happy and finds something in life to bring him some joy but I AM FREEEEEEE!! The moment I have been waiting 5 years for happened, I officially do not care anymore. I am glad I am free of the hate, the negativity and disgust that he sees in everything.  To anyone in any type of abusive relationship, get out. You have the right and deserve the right to be happy. I am so glad I know men that are truly kind. Happy Holidays to all. I am truly over the moon happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...