TAYLOR


Taylor is going to school in Logan Utah and loves it. I feel like she has grown in so many ways and I am so proud of how hard she works. She was always an amazing student, all honors and AP classes, Varsity diving team, varsity cheerleader , practicing UP TO 30 hours a week. She also worked part time at a gym called FitWiz 4 kids. She was always busy and still kept was an A student, even receiving a scholastic scholarship to Utah State. Only one thing was missing there for her...cheerleading. I figured it wouldn't take long for her to find a way to practice . She went to the gym to work out with some boys who know how to stunt and she sent me a picture. I thought I would share it. It is good to see her doing what she loves. She is so much more than a great cheerleader, she is a great person. She will be 19 on Valentine's Day , I love you Taylor and I am amazed everyday at who you are. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWIE.

Comments

Rohan Shearer said…
Wow! What a talent. Is she going to cheer up at USU?
Ficklins said…
She might try out for next year. She isn't sure yet

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...