UPDATE OF LIFE



so I have been meaning to update but just have not gotten to it. Life just happens...

Scott and Jen are all settled into married life in Eugene. I miss them stopping by and watching TV on my bed. I am so proud of them though and think that life is going to be a wonderful journey for them. I love Jen like she is one of my own. It is strange how quickly that happened. She is a great girl and I am thrilled Scott has her in his life.

Taylor is busy with school and life with Josh. They are so compatible. They have zero drama, never fight and just have such respect for each other. I am glad to see that for her. It is hard to find.

Cassidy is dating all of Logan haha JK ....but not really. Her social life is great and she seems so happy. She started cosmetology school. She is doing really well. She even had me come in for a facial last week, and she cut Brady's hair. He even let her give him a shave with a straight edge razor. She also got a new SUV which she is loving. She wrecks this one and she is on her own!

Brady is loving High School. He has been working out hard and getting ready for basketball tryouts. He also has straight A's in school! Not that that is a big shock. He is a brain! He has made friends and loves being in Logan. He is seriously the best kid. Just a really nice boy.

I am so lucky to have these kids. I am beyond blessed. They are the best thing I have ever done and the best gift I have ever received. I feel unworthy to be their mother most of the time.

Me ..well same old thing. I am working a ton. Some days I love it , other days I want to run away. I keep busy that is for sure. I think since I moved here I have grown a lot. Life is so different. It feels so nice to be able to support my family and not need anyone to do that. Life is good.

Oliver..yes he gets an update too . He is adjusting well to the cold weather. He hates his sweatshirts though. I hope he will wear them come snow or his little booty is going to be freezing. He gets the honor of the post picture...just because he is so adorable...no other reason.

Hope to update more often. If not..I will be back sooner or later.

a special mention to my daughter in law Jen ...who pointed out my lack of mentioning Brady. She likes to make me cry...haha jk love you Jen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing people and the feelings that childhood brings

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...